Billynirvanatalent96Billynirvanatalent96

Relic Relic

Same problem w/ loading it as trogdor2... just wont work

Ass-Kick-Guy Ass-Kick-Guy

4th Place!!!

It's a pretty fun game, not too hard, but the one thing I don't really like is that it's a button masher... I'm not any good at those. But I got fourth place today, this week, and this month!! Its pretty cool, hope whatever was in that cup won't stain... (yeah, I know that wasn't funny, wanna fighdabboudit?) (that wasn't either) Good Job!

Metal Power Metal Power

I'ma Cheater

It was a little easy because when I couldn't seem to get through a level, I just shrunk everything and made Mr. Metal as gigantic as I could and once he touched I won. I did that with a few levels, but the rest were easy to do without cheating :) I gave it a nine out of ten because it was a really fun game but you could cheat pretty easily, other than that it was pretty good. (and about weird controls... its only three things... how hard can that get???)

Secretnet Secretnet

Cool

A pretty cool and fun game, but one thing I noticed is whats up with beating it? I played until I got 100% 3 times, but it doesn't do anything after that. The only thing left to do was lose it two different ways... any help?

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

Freakin' Awesome!!

Ten out of Ten dude, you did an awesome job with this. Played it for like four hours until I had to eat xD Anyways, good job and keep up the awesome work!

Droid Assault Droid Assault

Very Fun :D

This was a very, very fun game and all, but the one thing that I noticed is that when I bought all of the guns, in the middle of a level I didn't have all of them, specifically the ones that are the best like the rocket, electric, and flak. That was pretty much the only thing that I saw wrong with it, and it may just be me but.... yeah, good job on this guys.
5/5

Our Goldsweeper Our Goldsweeper

Pretty Fun

The gameplay was pretty fun, but it WAS kinda a ripoff of MS Minesweeper. Other than that one fact, it was actually a pretty good game, good job. :D

ourcom responds: