Billynirvanatalent96Billynirvanatalent96

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Animation Transformation Animation Transformation

Cool :)

DBZ!!!!
Dragon Ball Z is what I was hoping it would change into the whole time...

Quest of the Manwhore Quest of the Manwhore

haha

WTF dude I can't stop watching it. xD

Dance of the Manwhore Dance of the Manwhore

Lonley Island

Sounds exactly like Lonely Island. it wierd. but awesome
haha gayrage

Relic Relic

Same problem w/ loading it as trogdor2... just wont work

Ass-Kick-Guy Ass-Kick-Guy

4th Place!!!

It's a pretty fun game, not too hard, but the one thing I don't really like is that it's a button masher... I'm not any good at those. But I got fourth place today, this week, and this month!! Its pretty cool, hope whatever was in that cup won't stain... (yeah, I know that wasn't funny, wanna fighdabboudit?) (that wasn't either) Good Job!

Metal Power Metal Power

I'ma Cheater

It was a little easy because when I couldn't seem to get through a level, I just shrunk everything and made Mr. Metal as gigantic as I could and once he touched I won. I did that with a few levels, but the rest were easy to do without cheating :) I gave it a nine out of ten because it was a really fun game but you could cheat pretty easily, other than that it was pretty good. (and about weird controls... its only three things... how hard can that get???)

[Metroid] Tallon Green [Metroid] Tallon Green

Awesome

10/10 for the quality and work done to it. You said that you pretty much just mixed two songs together and listening to it, I was looking for any skips or bugs. I didn't hear anything wrong with it and I think that you were right with them going well together. Great job! : )

Turtlekid1 responds:

Thanks for the review! Glad you enjoyed it.

Aqua Desert Aqua Desert

Mellow and Chill

I see what you mean about it not sounding exactly like a beat to Hip Hop, but its still got a good beat to it. I think it's more of a mellow and chill song, just something to listen to in order to release some stress. good job :D

RedHydrex responds:

Yay! Thank you!

Do the whirlwind Do the whirlwind

Okay...

I think you did a pretty good job with this piece, but there isn't much going on with it... You need a few more effects in there and a change in the beat would be pretty good too, maybe just up the tempo in a few parts, you know, to keep it from getting stale. But other than that it was pretty good I thought. Keep up the good work! : )